Below please find the information regarding the manner in which Visteria Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at: ul. Krakowskie Przedmieście 13, 00-071 Warszawa (Warsaw, Poland), entered to the National Court Register kept by the 12th Commercial Department of the National Court Register of the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw under the KRS number: 0000529544, NIP (tax identification number): 7010446698, REGON (statistical identification number): 360096691, with share capital amounting to PLN 1,450,000.00 (“Data Controller”) uses cookie files and similar tools on its visteria.pl website (“Website”) and for the purposes of the services rendered online.
1. The Data Controller automatically collects and processes the information contained in cookie files.
2. Cookie files (“cookies”) are digital data, including particularly text files, saved on the end device of the Website user (“User”) and used for the purposes of using the Website. Cookie files typically contain the name of the website they originated from, duration of their storage on the end device and their unique number.
3. The Data Controller is the entity putting cookie files on your end device and acquiring access to those cookie files. The Data Controller employs also certain third-party tools using cookie files. For more information, see Item 11 below.
4. Cookie files are used to:
- adjust the Website contents to your preferences and optimize the use of web pages; in particular, such files enable the identification of your device and proper display of the website adjusted to your individual needs;
- create statistics that help understand how you use the Website and thus improve the website’s structure and content;
- keep your session active (after you log in), so that you do not need to enter your user name and password on each and every subpage of the Website.
5. The Website uses two main types of cookie files: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files stored on your end device until the moment you log out, leave the website or shut down the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on your end device for the period specified in the cookie file parameters or until you delete them.
6. The Website uses the following types of cookie files:
- mandatory cookies — enabling the use of services available through the Website, e.g. cookies necessary for the purposes of services that require authentication on the Website;
- cookies ensuring safe use of the Website, e.g. used by the Data Controller to detect breaches of Website authentication requirements;
- performance cookies — enabling the Data Controller to collect the information on the manner of using the Website;
- functional cookies — “remembering” the User’s preferred settings and customization of the User interface, e.g. with regard to the language settings or region of the User, font size, appearance of the web pages, etc.;
- advertising cookies — they enable feeding Users with advertising content adjusted to their interests, e.g. cookie files from third-party websites (social media, video platforms).
7. In many cases, the software used for the purposes of viewing websites (web browser) accepts saving cookie files on your end device by default, while accepting the mandatory cookie files is a default setting on the Website. You can change these cookie settings at any moment. In particular, these settings can changed to disable automatic cookie files support in your web browser settings or to make sure you are notified about each and every cookie file saved on your device. Detailed information about the options and possibilities regarding cookie files support can be found in the software (web browser) settings.
8. The Data Controller informs that restricting cookie files support can affect certain functionalities of the Website.
9. Cookie files saved on the end device of the Website User can also be used by advertisers collaborating with the Data Controller and Partners of the Data Controller.
11. At any moment, you can adjust settings or disable collecting and using the information for personalization of advertisements:
- a web browser plug-in that blocks data sourcing by Google Analytics is available here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout;
- the choices regarding other cookies can be made here: http://www.aboutads.info/choices or http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/).
13. In order to opt out of cookie files, please adjust the settings of your web browser. Please note that opting out does not affect the lawfulness of data and information processing before such opting out.